Traveling enamours everyone. Whether you visit to explore the new places or to learn new things like cuisine, language, culture etc. it gives you immense joy and fills you with tremendous peace and satisfaction.
You travel not just to enjoy that moment but also to cherish those moments for the lifetime. For making those moments memorable, you take pictures and instantly rush to post pictures on social media platforms.
But don’t you think in a hurry to post these moments, you miss to enjoy the present times.
So that we have few easy ways to keep track of your travel.
1. Make your travel gallery wall.
2. Create pin places you’ve travelled or want to travel on a world map.
3. Use maps as artwork for your home/room decor.
4. Paste travel photos on fridge magnets.
5. Love for miniature- display miniature Polaroids around your home.
6. Sew your trip route on a map and use it as a wall painting.
7. Create the photo album of your trip.
Endless Wanderlust? Then These 10 Jobs Requires You To Travel
This SRK Fan Is Traveling The World To King Khan’s Film Shoot Location
All You Need Rs. 3000 To Travel These Budget Friendly Destinations In India