This movie is based on the biography of John Nash who is a Nobel Prize Winner in Economics. This movie was directed by Ron Howard and was released in the year 2001. This movie won several awards and did a business of 313 Million Dollars. This was a 58 million budget movie. There are some inspiring dialogs in this movie which are listed below.
1. There has to be a mathematical explanation for how bad your tie is.
2. Find a truly original idea. It is the only way I will ever distinguish myself. It is the only way I will ever … matter.
3. Classes will dull your mind, destroy the potential for authentic creativity.
4. I find you very attractive. Your aggressive moves towards me indicates that you feel the same way. However, ritual requires that we engage in a number of platonic activities before we have sex. I am proceeding with those activities when, in point of actual fact, all I really want to do is have intercourse with you as soon as possible. You going to slap me now?
5. There’s no point in being nuts if you can’t have a little fun.
6. (In his Nobel acceptance speech) I’ve always believed in numbers and the equations and logics that lead to reason. But after a lifetime of such pursuits, I ask: ‘What truly is logic?’ ‘Who decides reason?’ My quest has taken me through the physical, the metaphysical, the delusional — and back. And I have made the most important discovery of my career, the most important discovery of my life: It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found. (Looking at Alicia) I’m only here tonight because of you. You’re the only reason I am … you are all my reasons.
7. Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart.