Diets rich in fruits and vegetables reduce the risk of heart disease, also help you to loose weight and add fiber and nutrients in your body. Don’t stress over the numbers—just add more vegetables in where you can. These veggies can also help to fight the signs of ageing.
These scrumptious and mouth watering recipes will turn you into a veggie lover.
1.Spice up your chili with some butternut squash.
Butternut squash for veggies along with a subtle sweetness is a perfect delight!
2. Try these turnip wedges for a fun weeknight side dish, instead of potato wedges or fries.
This delicious dish is a must try!
3. Simmer ~zoodles~ in your meatball soup.
Soup is the most comforting food. Zoodles add little more texture and are just perfect!
4. Use a combination of cauliflower and macaroni for a lighter mac and cheese.
Cutting pasta with cauliflower florets is an easy way to lighten things up and it tastes so yummy!
5. Turn your morning oatmeal into a much healthier version of carrot cake.
Grated carrot, raisins, coconut, and walnuts make this oatmeal filling and packed with nutrients. This is the perfect breakfast!
6. Bake eggs into peppers and you’ll get tons of veggies with breakfast.
This is so easy to prepare and an healthy alternative for breakfast.
7. Make spaghetti squash a regular thing.
This spaghetti squash will never let you get bored. You can try this everyday!