Reading this article will not be of any help. It will not make you smarter and will not teach some useful stuff, but there is a possibility it will for sure make you more awesome. It is entirely fine if you have been living your entire life without knowing any of these useless facts because you will be among very few people who know that and that won’t make a significant difference.
So, scroll down for some of the useless facts to impress a cute girl at that next party.
01. The heart of a blue whale is of such a tremendous dimension that a child can swim through the veins.
02. Do you know what an “interrobang” is?
The picture above showing a mixture of an exclamation point and question mark is called an interrobang.
03. Pandiculating is stretching and yawning at the same time.
04. What do you call the dot over an “i” and “j.” It is called a “title.”
05. And what about the metal part of a pencil. It is called “ferrule.”
06. The same person is borrowing his voice to both the characters.
07. Tupac used to ballet in high school. Okay, don’t kill me. I know this makes no sense.
08. Did you ever know that the skin folds on an elephant are for crushing mosquitoes?
09. Did you know that -40 Celsius and -40 Fahrenheit are the same?
10. The title for the largest penis goes to barnacle.
11. A group of flamingos is a “flamboyance.”
12. And a group of pugs is called a “fumble.”
13. Babie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
14. The real name of cookie monster is SID.
15. The Humpty dumpty rhyme never said that it is an egg.
16. This is what you call a “philtrum.”
17. The thing that keeps your hands safe while drinking hot coffee is called “zarf.”
18. Banana is basically a berry.
19. Here is where and how pineapples are grown.
20. And this is how cashews grow.
21. The last time when the Chicago Cubs won a world series the Ottoman Empire still existed.
22. A brain freeze is called “Sphenopalatine Ganglioneuralgia.”
23. Armadillos only give birth to quadruplets.
24. There is no way you can hum while holding your nose. Try it!
25. You can play the legendary game “Duck hunt” with two controls. Yes.
26. There is more chance of you dying by a coconut falling on your head than a shark bite.
27. There is enough water in Lake Superior to cover north and south America in one sweep.
28. Horses can breathe through their mouth.
29. I think you don’t know this but ponies are baby horses.
30. Both Adele and Lady Gaga are younger than Carley.
31. Ok, this is the truth, more time has passed since the Tyrannosaurus rex, and the stegosaurus lived together in this world than the time from where the Tyrannosaurus rex lived and now.
32. Ohio is the only state that doesn’t contain any letter in the world Mackerel.
33. People who earn more money prefer their toilet paper to roll over the roll as compared to the people with less income who prefer it to go under.
34. “Gnurr” is that lint that you find in your pockets.
35. There are animals like the western spotted skunk who can delay their pregnancies for months if they wish.
36. Did you know that cocaine can fix morphine addiction?
37. Flamingos are pink because of the food they eat. They eat shrimps and algae.
38. Every day the US pizza industry serves 100 acres of pizza.
39. Now you know what the YKK means on your jeans zipper means. It means Yoshida Kogyo Kabushikigaisha.
40. Want to know a rough estimation of the temperature? You can do that by counting the times a cricket chirps in 15 seconds. Add 37 to it.