The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Like a cup of coffee on that winter mornings make your day, just like that, beautiful quotes are a perfect kick starter for the perfect day. All you need is an open mind to accept the new challenges and you will surely conquer the world.
We have jotted down a list just for your sake. Happy reading.
1. Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Dr. Robert Schuller
2. Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion. Tony Hsieh
3. I’ve been blessed to find people who are smarter than I am, and they help me to execute the vision I have. – Russell Simmons
4. The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes. – Benjamin Disraeli
5. Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. – Napoleon Hill
6. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. – Jim Rohn
7. People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do. – Rob Siltanen
8. Poor people have big TVs. Rich people have a big library. – Jim Rohn
9. A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship. – John D. Rockefeller
10. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. – Walt Disney
11. The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks. – Mark Zuckerburg
12. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do that the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
13. Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.”– Jack Canfield
14. If you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything. – Malcolm X
15. Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy. or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan. – Larry Winget
16. Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. – Robert Kiyosaki
17. If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results. – Tony Robbins
18. Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly. – John F. Kennedy
19. Reading is to the mind, as exercise is to the body. – Brian Tracy
20. The best reason to start an organization is to make meaning; to create a product or service to make the world a better place. – Guy Kawasaki
Hope these quotes have lit up your mind and heart with inspiration. Make sure not to just read but apply this to your life. Happy Halloween.