We all come from different backgrounds of the world. Therefore, we have different languages, sayings, accent, and colors. Here we have a list of different sayings from all around the world.
1. “When elephants fight, it is the grass that gets hurt.” (Kenyan proverb)
This is a very important lesson for current political climate and politicians should remember.
2. “A bad ballerina blames the hem of her skirt.” (Polish proverb)
And a good pair of shoes can take you places.
3. “A dog bitten by a snake is afraid of sausages.” (Brazilian proverb)
Sometimes you don’t like something and all you to do is to give it a try.
4. “He who has a head of wax must not walk in the sun.” (Italian proverb)
Unless you might end up losing your head.
5. “Shrimp that fall asleep are carried away by the current.” (Colombian proverb)
Taking risk is an essential part of life. So, you don’t get swept downstream like a sleepy shrimp.
6. To live with wolves, you have to howl like a wolf.” (Russian proverb)
So, make your howl worth.
7. “There’s a bad potato in every sack.” (Welsh proverb)
In that order, you need to know yourself and to not let anyone pressure you into doing something that doesn’t feel right to you.
8. “A nice fig is often full of worms.” (Zulu proverb)
Never ever judge people. Like if you really want to know someone give them some time. This is the best way to know someone.
9. “As small as it is, the sparrow has all the right organs.” (Chinese proverb)
The most delicate way of expressing size doesn’t matter.
10. “Don’t take too much hay on your pitchfork.” (Dutch proverb)
Do your best but avoid overdoing. Sometimes multitasking can kill you too.
11. “The pillow is the best advisor.” (Swedish proverb)
A brave kind of advice.
12. “He who digs a pit for others will fall in it himself.” (Romanian proverb)
I am a firm Karma believer. So, all I have to say is to keep your deeds clean and worth living. Only you can live happily ever after.
13. “Accusation always follows the cat.” (Iraqi proverb)
Well, it is always. Try to avoid arguments instead.
14. “Even a worm can get angry.” (Sierra Leonean proverb)
Don’t try to lecture someone if they are upset about something. Anyone can get upset over anything. Let everyone’s freak flag fly.
15. “Leave it to Batman.” (Filipino proverb)
Indeed. We must leave some problems to superheroes or probably to God. Sometimes time is a big hero too.