Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it’s hard to go back to sleep~ Fran Drescher; he described the coffee in the best way possible. As it is the deep concoction that wakes the mind up from all tiring.
After a long, exhausting day, in an all night study, while gossiping with an old friend, the ultimate friend to accompany is Coffee. It’s is a brewed beverage which is made from exotic coffee beans that are seeds of the coffee plant. According to Coffee Lovers, it is a way of life.
If you’re a coffee lover, then answer how many types of coffee can be served? I’m sure you don’t know. Guys! We will tell you the types of coffee which are served in Starbucks or Barista or any other cafeteria.
So, next time before ordering your favourite cup of coffee, know all those complicated coffee names.
1. ESPRESSO= Pure coffee
2. Cappucino= Coffee mixed with milk
3. Latte= Espresso + froth + milk
4. Espressino= Espresso + Milk + Cocoa Powder
5. Dry Cappuccino= Milk + Coffee
6. Frappe= Ice + Milk + Espresso
7. Double Latte= 2 shots of Espresso + Milk
8. Irish Coffee= Brown sugar + Irish whiskey + coffee + cream
9. Mocha= Chocolate + Milk + Coffee + Cream
10. Affogato= Ice cream + espresso
11. Con Panna= whipped cream + Espresso
12. Black eye= coffee + espresso shot
13. Cortado= Espresso with a touch of milk
14. Americano= Espresso + water
So, what’s your type? Mention in the comment below!
How to Take Mouthwatering Food Photos To Rock On Social Media?
These Comfort Food Shows That Indians Enjoying The Monsoon With Big Heart And Appetite!
8 Kickass Ways To Make Dishes With Bread, Every Bread Lover Must Know About