Shoved in Digitalisation has lately been the greatest controversy throughout India. While some are in favor of the fervent implementations, others are more considerate about some infrastructural upgrade before making digital mode a compulsion. Nonetheless, the boon of digitalisation cannot be overlooked. And while all other online modes of communication, transaction, and entertainment can wait but not easy access to the various significant Government services and public information. The national portal of India https://india.gov.in/ will now host all important public information. Serving as the one point online support to the gigantic populace.
The national portal of India will serve as the forbearer of Digital dreams in India. Just feed in the category and the location in search panel on the national portal of India. And avail all the features links to various Government services or to request, obtain and acquire public information. However, it’s the online apply and registration that is quite an assuage for the countrymen. For the previously infamous and time-consuming hassles will be in-existent with this new approach of online support.
So in what all ways the national portal of India will circumvent the deliberate delays and much annoying shun of plea?
1. Easy apply and speedy processing
Users can now cut the queue and apply from anywhere for all Government services. Easy online application PAN number, TAN number, Passport application, Driving License etc. are now available at https://india.gov.in/services/apply. Not just Government services, through this link, one can apply to employment exchange or enroll in NIELIT and much more.
Further, the apply section on the national portal of India also features:
- Apply on https://india.gov.in/overseas-citizenship-india-online-registration-form for Overseas Citizenship of NRI candidates.
- Online application for marriage registration at https://india.gov.in/application-notice-intended-marriage-special-marriage-act
- For application regarding valuation or ownership of land use https://india.gov.in/application-valuation-or-ownership-land
- Application to National Benefit schemes online can be done at https://india.gov.in/application-form-national-family-benefit-scheme-1
- Log on to https://india.gov.in/online-filing-patent-application-intellectual-property-india for apply of intellectual property patient.
2. Obtain printable certificate and public information online
Obtaining any documents, certificates or licenses are now just a click away with the new initiative of the national portal of India. Go to https://india.gov.in/services/obtain to access the various portals for requesting printable certificates and documents. For license, however, one can so far get the full information on how to acquire a particular license on this link. Corporates will also benefit from this online mode. At https://india.gov.in/issue-noc-industry-infrastructure-and-mining-abstract-ground-water they can obtain ground water usage NOC as well. Further, the agricultural sector can access all information on https://india.gov.in/topics/agriculture.
Additional scope of obtainable information and documents includes:
- EPFO related information and documentations – https://india.gov.in/epfoemployees-provident-fund-organization
- To obtain online application form for Driving license; visit https://india.gov.in/obtain-driving-licence-online-0
- Log on to https://india.gov.in/apply-online-licence-or-registration-under-food-safety-and-standards-authority-india for License of food safety.
- Obtain answers to your business related queries on https://india.gov.in/register-your-business-related-query-ministry-corporate-affairs
- For obtaining voter’s list register at https://india.gov.in/national-voters-service-portal
3. Hassle-free Online Registration
Who can deny the in-person splint from desk to desk for a registration? Gone are the days of unnecessary delays. With the advent of digitalisation in India, registrations are made possible online. At https://india.gov.in/services/register users can register with different Government websites and avail various services entitled to a citizen. Some of them are birth and death certificates, voter ID, Aadhar Card, to register a vehicle or land. Renewal and vigilance registration are also featured on the national portal of India. All you need is to know the permanent residence location and an internet connection to access this facility.
Other services that offer online registrations are:
- Lodge vigilance complaints to external affair ministry directly at https://india.gov.in/application-form-lodge-vigilance-complaints-under-ministry-external-affairs
- Register or get information on Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) beneficiaries at https://india.gov.in/beneficiary-information-cghs
- For UAN (Universal Account Number for EPF) https://india.gov.in/register-obtain-epfo-uan-0
- Online registration into various Government programs; like https://india.gov.in/register-online-nai-roshni-programme to be a part of women empowerment in India.
- Visit https://india.gov.in/register-online-complaints-national-human-rights-commission to register complaints.
- Use https://india.gov.in/e-pay-your-taxes-income-tax-department to register for
e-payments of Income Tax
- Online registration of media personnel with vigilance commission can be done at https://india.gov.in/online-registration-media-persons-central-vigilance-commission
4. Make quick bookings using the national portal of India
Online booking is undoubtedly the better option than the manual process. A single website to feature all booking links is smart implementation and easier to operate by all. Log on to https://india.gov.in/services/book to be redirected any booking links you click on from the featured list. It covers all the major services that are under the Government, like, hospitals, Indian railway tickets, Air India flights, guest houses, youth hostels and Govt. lodges. A step ahead in progress of Digital India.
- For booking appointments at Government Hospitals throughout India visit https://india.gov.in/book-appointment-online-government-hospitals
- Book train tickets at https://india.gov.in/indian-railway-catering-and-tourism-corporation-limited-0
- Book an appointment online with any high-profile government officer on https://india.gov.in/make-appointment-government-officer
- To book flights use https://india.gov.in/book-tickets-air-india-flights-online
- online bookings to visiting Rashtrapati Bhavan – https://india.gov.in/online-booking-visit-rashtrapati-bhavan
5. Check/Track directly on the national portal of India
All the applications, registrations, complaints and bookings are subject to tracking. In order to have full transparency over the process of handling of these public requests, the national portal of India features a check/track section. Visit https://india.gov.in/services/checktrack! This tracking is immensely helpful for all the applications and registrations as both require a continuous flow of information. As in the applicants can know the progress of their plea online or address to any counter questions accordingly; saving much time.
Some important tracking links are:
- MIS report on rural development can be checked online on https://india.gov.in/mis-reports-under-ministry-rural-development
- To track progress of enrollment in NIELIT log on to https://india.gov.in/online-student-information-and-enrollment-system-nielit-0
- To check reliable travel operators visit https://india.gov.in/recognition-travel-trade-operators
- Grievances related to Passport and its application can be tracked at https://india.gov.in/lodge-and-track-grievances-passport-services
- Healthcare initiative of MCTS – https://india.gov.in/mother-and-child-tracking-system-mcts
- Track money orders through Indian Post at https://india.gov.in/book-and-check-status-instant-money-order-e-post-office-india-post
6. Donation to the various welfare schemes
The sole purpose of adding this section on the national portal of India is for both monetary and other aids to various welfare schemes, relief funds, voluntary social work etc. At https://india.gov.in/services/donate the donors have complete information about the cause they intend to as well as the transparency of the process. Below are the links for philanthropic contributions:
- National Relief Fund – https://india.gov.in/donate-prime-ministers-national-relief-fund-online
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan – https://india.gov.in/content/swachh-bharat
- Eye Donation – https://india.gov.in/content/national-eye-donation-fortnight
Internet penetration in suburban and rural areas is the only thing that can guarantee that people of the nation can reap the benefits of all these online facilities featured on the national portal of India. For everything else is all set to make the dreams of Digital India a vivid reality pretty soon.