1. Back in 1995, he was the ultimate ‘Made In India’ in Alisha Chinai’s music video and then our own ‘Captain Vyom’.
2. He and his Miss India girlfriend Madhu Sapre rocked the youth like never before by posing nude for Tuffs Shoes. Just look at ‘em!!
3. His name was on Limca Book of Record when he ran 1500 Kms in 30 days for Greenathon organized by NDTV for the promotion of environmental safety.
4. He is the ambassador of Pinkathon, a women’s only running event to promote good health and breast cancer awareness among women.
5. In 2015, he became ‘Ironman’ winning the legendary Ironman Triathlon competition where he swam 3.8 Kms, cycled 180.2 Kms and ran 42.2 Kms
6. He also ran barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai (570 Kms) as a part of ‘The Great India Run’ and the internet went all crazy.
Let’s cheer for him. He is an ultimate inspiration to us, especially to this generation. Three cheers for him, Milind, Milind, Milind. Soman, you go man!