The thing about last words is that we living always need something from our beloved ones to cling onto for forever. We also want someone to say their last words because we want them to go happily, without anything that is still buried inside them.
Well, like our loved one, celebrities also have had their last words and some of these last words became so famous because of their heart-wrenching, mysterious and sad meanings.
So, here are 14 last words by famous celebrities that will give to goosebumps:
1. Kurt Cobain “It’s Better To Burn Out Than To Fade Away”
2.Heath Ledger, “Katie. Katie. Look I’ll be fine, I just need some sleep”
3. Paul Walker “We’ll be back in 5 minutes”
4. George Harrison “Love One Another”
5. Steve Jobs “OH WOW. OH WOW. OH WOW” Looking at his sister, sister and his wife.
6. Robin William “#tbt and happy birthday to Zelda Rae Williams ! Quarter of a century old but always my baby girl. Love you!” on his Instagram before he committed suicide after he gave up his fight with depression.
7. Leonardo Da Vinci “I have offended god and mankind because my work did not reach the quality it should have”
8. Micheal Jackson “More Milk” referring to the anesthetic he had overdosed to.
9. Bob Marley “Money Can’t Buy Happiness”. He told this to his son, Ziggy as a piece of advice.
10. Marvin Gaye “Mother I’m going to get my things and get out of this house. Father hates me and I’m never coming back” after his father shot him twice on his chest while Marvin was trying to solve a family dispute.
11. Ludwig Van Beethovan “Friends applaud me. The comedy is over”
12. Karl Marx “Go on. Get out. Last words are for those who haven’t said enough already”
13. James Brown “I’m going away tonight”
14. James Dean “That guy’s gotta stop…he’ll see us” before meeting a car crash.
15. Whitney Houston “I’m gonna see Jesus, want to see Jesus.”
16. Steve Irwin “I’m dying” after he realized he was stung by a stingray.