Donald Trump has already shocked the world with his mindblowing winning over the white house and now he is moving towards the crucial decisions throughout. Here we are going to discuss the consequences and takeaways from his meeting with the IT CEO’s including Apple and Google.
- Donald Trump was the most unpredictable thrill that ever happened to the world. Most of the U.S technology titans were not exactly shocked by the victory of the Trump. Although half of the population of the U.S had opposed him openly during his days of elections. Soon the U.S president broke the frosty relationships and met with the world’s biggest technological industry.
- The participants at the meeting were Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, Oracle CEO Safra Catz, Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins, IBM CEO Ginni Rometty, Intel CEO Brian Krzanich, Google co-founder Larry Page and Alphabet chairman Eric Schmidt.
- Trump spokesperson revealed that Apple CEO Tim Cook and Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk had taken separate time for a private discussion with the U.S president Dollar Trump.
- US President Trump was found in a jovial mood during the meeting as informed by tech CEO’s. Trump’s words revealed his happy and cheerful nature as he said” “I’m here to help you folks do well. You’re doing well right now, and I’m very honored by the ‘bounce.’ They’re all talking about the ‘bounce,’ so right now everybody in this room has to like me, at least a little bit.”
- At the meeting with Dollar Trump people belonging to the same company were seen sitting separately. Google parent company Alphabet was represented at this session by Larry Page and Eric Schmidt, while CEO Satya Nadella and chief legal officer Brad Smith were there on behalf of Microsoft. Also, Smith and Nadella were seen sitting in opposite corners as reported by the reporter of business Insider.
- The one who helped Trump to put the list of the guests together for the meeting and is said to be Trump’s bridge for the technological community is no one else than PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel. According to the press release shared by Trump’s team after the meeting, it revealed that the group might meet on a regular basis.
- Twitter was not in the Trump guests list for the meeting of technology companies’ executives as it is too small as said by the transition official. This non-inclusion of Twitter as being called as too small surprised many industries.
Donald Trump defied all the expectations from the very start of the presidential campaign. Americans wanted the candidate that they can trust and respect; Donald Trump was the one. His win has made many people speechless.