Camera has been a great tool for capturing real photos and recording audios and videos. Photos, on the other hand, circulates to all areas of internet such as in FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Amazon, eBay, Business sites, and many others. Aside from internet, photos are also used to justify a case, prove events in the past, give life to examples, and communicate unspoken words.
You believe or not, there are photos that look like a fake one at a first glance but they are actually real photos. These photos were not edited nor manipulated by any software. That is what the camera capture as it is. Below are the 30 photos that will prove that camera can take a real photo and at the same, making it to appear like a fake photo.
1. It is a photo of huge dust storm in Australia.
2. Two fishermen rowing a boat at the Chaohu Lake of China. Chaohu Lake is covered with monstrous blue-green algae. Chinese believe that this lake signifies death.
3. It is a sinkhole found in Guatemala City in 2010. Its width measures 60 ft and its depth measures 200 ft.
4. This is a real photo of trees creating an imaginary straight line. At a first glance, it looks like a scene from a sci-fi film.
5. The photo looks like a big sphere but it is actually a flat surface. You can found this in front of Paris City Hall.
6. When a photographer took this photo on a mountain that perfectly blended with the rock rest just below it, the captured photo looks this way. You will see a little guy walking at the left side of the photo.
7. Plastic surgery had transform Valeria Lukyanova into a human barbie.
8. It is a very clear water forming an optical illusion.
9. This is a real photo of a woman wearing black and white Santa costume.
10. A lettering that jumps out on the surroundings of Eureka Tower Car Park in Melbourne, Australia.
11. It is a photo of a tornado and rainbow converging each other over Kansas.
12. It is a photo of more or less 400 bent pine trees in a forest located at West Pomerania, Poland.
13. It is a photo of a phone line burned in Russia.
14. It is a display wolf made out of pipe cleaners.
15. Giant seaweeds that looks like a monster as the water waves played on it.
16. The 2010 toxic waste spilled in Western Hungary painted the soil including the underground and nearly one-fourth of the aboveground parts of trees with red color.
17. According to Felice Varini, the photo is an optical illusion art that never been edited or photoshoped.
18. Aftermath earthquake made curve shape on one areas of train tracks in Canterbury, New Zealand.
19. The cruise ship is a resort hotel found in South Korea.
20. It is a natural formation of rock on the mountainside near Alesund, Norway.
21. The photographer took the photo the time the rainbow reflection hit the waterfalls.
22. It is an unfinished building with an abstract tarp thrown all over it.
23. The giant salt in a flat position makes itself looks like a water. So the person in the photo appears like he is walking on water. You can found this giant salt in Bolivia.
24. French graffiti artist Tilt put decoration to one half of a Marseille hotel room while he remained the other half blank.
25. This is a lenticular cloud looking like an UFO.
26. The photo shows real scenario where Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer are playing tennis on a water court.
27. It is unbelievable but the photo is real. Madrid-based artist Alicia Martin transformed thousands of books into a tower.
28. It is a runway road crossing at the Gibraltar International Airport.
29. It is a plane that was about to land at Liepzig airport as it crosses over Autobahn.
30. The giant paper is actually the unusual art installation found in New Zealand.
Therefore, real photos can appear fake and fake photos can appear real. Not all photos portray real to real and fake to fake.
That`s all and feel free to write your comments below. Thank you for reading!
Come back again!