Our world is wrapped with countless beautiful spots, one of them is Hawaii. The state of Hawaii consists of 8 islands, each of them is a well defined incredible place to visit. With cascading waterfalls, volcanoes, scenic swimming holes and, of course, too many beautiful beaches to count. It is very much confusing for a new explorer to think where or what to start with?
Not to worry, we did the painstaking job for you; we have compiled all the best vistas across the islands and penned down the list for you. Don’t judge the places base on the picture, trust me, they are more alluring than their snaps.
1. The starry sky at Mauna Kea Observatory.
When you see the sky from the height of 13,500 feet above sea level, you will see the Milky way so bright that feel like you’ll catch them all.
2. Crouching Lion Trail
3. The top of Koko Head Crater
4. Waipio Valley
5. Waimea Canyon
6. Majestic Waimoku Fall
7. The urban vistas from the Tantalus
8. Enjoy aerial view of the islands from a helicopter, or even a parachute.
9. A sunrise from atop Haleakala.
10. Thurston Lava Tube, in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
11. A bamboo forest in Haleakala National Park (one must visit this)
12. Maui’s Red Sand Beach on Kaihalulu Bay.
13. Check out the westernmost beach in the United States, Polihale State Park.
14. And watch whales frolicking off the coast.
15. This Redwood forest in Polipoli State Park
16. Don’t miss this Big Island’s Akaka Falls
17. Must visit this The Blue Room
18. Nakalele Blowhole
19. Waimea Canyon
20. Kilauea Volcano, on the Big Island
21. The stunning Byodo-In Temple
22. The Venus pool, (yes you can dive)
23. The sea caves found along Kauai’s Na Pali Coast.
24. Maui’s Seven Sacred Pools
25. The Queen’s Bath, on Kauai, Wow!
26. Submerge yourself in American history with a trip to Pearl Harbor
27. Molokai’s sea cliffs
28. Banyan trees
29. Oahu’s Banzai Pipeline
30. The summit of Mauna Kea