Technology is moving really fast. Seriously, your kids are going to have no clue about so many things we were using 5-10 years ago. The children now love luxury, contempt for authority, even have bad manners and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants. They don’t get their hands down things that children used to love those days. They buy a giant pack of phantom cigarettes just to feel cool.
Here are 25 such pictures that today’s children won’t understand:
1. They used to spend all their savings on Pepsi-Cola.
2. The famous bubble gum sticker among children.
3. We all loved eating fryums like this. Isn’t it?
4. The solid cola packet.
5. When Rasna was your favorite drink.
6. Birthday’s meant distributing Mango Bites to all your friends.
7. Center Shock gum was one of my favorites too!
8. Shamelessly licking the Bournvita powder.
9. Also, licking Glucon D straight from your hands at the schools.
10. This helped to color our tongues blue.
11. When “WACKKKOOOOOOW” became Vivek Oberoi’s career’s most iconic dialogue?
12. Eating Pan Prasad made you feel like grown-ups.
13. Holding these during conversations made us feel so cool.
14. We loved such gifts.
15. Uncle Chips was the first priority over anything!
16. When even Gold Spot and Citra were available.
17. These were an actual treat.
18. Almost every kid had these Boomers during a bus ride.
19. Getting a frooti would make our day!
20. When you saved 5 bucks to get this for summers.
21. The little drops of heaven.
22. When the first fake cookery show you ever hosted included slathering things between two Britannia Marie Golds.
23. The little hearts.
24. The delicious cheeselings.
25. Opening your tiffin box and seeing Maggi made us all feel ecstatic.