“The Long Night is coming and the death come with it”… the epic dialogues from Game of Thrones have stolen all our hearts, and this line is one them. This fiction drama is considered as one of the best hit tv series (written by Robert Martin) which has the largest number of fan following. GOT is the one and only one show that has become famous for its unpredictable twist and turns ( including killing off fan’s favorite characters).
Besides the sad fate and ruining our expectations, we still never let our ass off from the sofas without ending the entire episode neither our days completed without reciting those epic quotes several times.
Truly, GOT has made the fans’ life somewhat dependable on them. If your friends are true GOT fans, then you must have listened up these 20 best Game Of Thrones quotes from them for sure!
1. “There is only one god and that is Death. And there is only one thing we say to death”
2. “When You play the game of thrones, you win or you die.
There is not middle ground.”
3. “A lion doesn’t concern himself with an opinion of sheep.”
4. “The only time a man can be brave is when he is afraid.”
5. “It’s difficult to put a leash on a dog after you’ve put a crown on his head.”
6. “Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.”
7. “Death is so final. Yet life is full of possibilities.”
8. “A very small man can cast a very large shadow.”
9. “Everyone who isn’t us is the enemy.”
10. “It doesn’t matter what we want. Once we get it, then we want something else.”
11. “Tear aren’t a woman’s only weapon. The best one’s between your legs.”
12. “People often hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it is served up.”
13. “The more people you love, the weaker you are.”
14. “Everything’s better with some wine in the Belly.”
15. “Some old wounds never truly heal and bleed again at the slightest word.”
16. “There are no men like me, there’s only me.”
17. “I swear to you, sitting a throne is a thousand times harder than winning one.”
18. “Poison is a woman’s weapon, men prefer steel.”
19. “I will not be a page in someone else’s history book.”