We have seen Haiti crumble under a heavy Earthquake in 2010, Northern Japan being swept by massive Tsunami waves in 2011, and Nepal falls apart piece by piece due to the recent spate of nasty earthquakes, last year. And there have been many other ‘insignificant’ natural calamities which didn’t even get reported. All these shows the end is near.
These natural disasters were just wake up calls I guess. The clock is still ticking and giving us warning every time. If you take into consideration all the signs, there is no mistaking that our generation is living in the last days, nearing the second coming of Jesus. The Bible is very clear on that. We just can’t set specific dates for Jesus return. But we can know when the end is near. And we are certainly now seeing “ALL these things”.
We have jotted down a list of 17 pictures which speaks more than words. Have a look at them. Might this awaken your soul too.
1. The view over the overdeveloped metropole of Mexico city (with more than 20 million habitants)
2. The rain forest in flames.
3. A massive truck delivers a load of oil sands for processing.
4. A herd farmer can’t stand the stink of the yellow river in Mongolia.
5. A waste recycling plant and it’s surrounding in Bangladesh.
6. A firestorm plows through a Colorado.
7. A nighttime spectacle in downtown Los Angeles.
8. A bird’s eye view of New Delhi (OVER 22 MILLION INHABITANTS).
9. A DEAD ALBATROSS
10. The MIR MINE In RUSSIA. The Largest diamond in the world.
11. Poachers pose proudly with the coat of a Siberian tiger.
12. In Oregon, thousand-year-old forest fell victim to the chainsaw for a new dam.
13. A lignite power plant.
14. A massive waterfall from the melting packs ice.
15. This polar bear starved the death in SVALBARD, NORWAY.
16. This burning plant.
17. Paradise almost lost: The Maldives.
Pray, while you still can.