Dads have always been every women’s inspiration. No matter far or away, They have always taught us how to survive in this real world. They have taught us to live free and with values.
One of the renowned artist Debasmita Dasgupta created an original page on Facebook, named as “My Father Illustrations” to start conversations about the role of fathers in raising girl children. Her art will make you admire your dad more and fall in love with him again.
She illustrated some of the best advice from the super dads to their successful women.
“I started this series because there is an urgent need to engage fathers, who are mostly the decision-makers in our families, to engage in dialogue to protect girl child rights and to amplify the voices of those fathers who are fearlessly fighting for their daughters and inspiring them to be good and do better,” she said.
Here we have jotted down a list of life-changing words to the successful women from their dads by Debasmita.
1. Mexican Painter Frida Kahlo.
2. Indian Gymnast Dipa Karmakar
3. Indian-Origin Astronaut Sunita Williams
4. Acid Attack Survivor Monica Singh
5. Writer Helen Keller
6. Indian Cricketer Harmanpreet Kaur
7. Filmmaker Sofia Coppola
8. Pepsico CEO Indra Nooyi
9. Indian Classical Dancer Malini Sarabhai
10. Bass Sitar Player Annapurna Devi
11. Pakistani Artist Muniba Mazari
12. Educator Sabbah Haji, who runs Haji Public School in Kashmir
13. UAE Ice Skater Zahra Lari
Hope this post have inspired you as well. Keep moving and make your dreams come true.