If you’re born left-handed, there’s not much you can do about it. Well, it wasn’t in your power to pick your dominant side, it just so happened that one part of your brain developed to be the rather dominant lobe. It isn’t common to be left-handed, and that’s why ‘lefties’ (as well call them) tend to go through some struggles while interacting with the common crowd (right-handed people).
Left-handed people are known to be more creative, but there are a lot of tough times in their life as well. Here are some common problems every left-handed person will face at least once in their life –
1. Your friends have right-sided guitars
2. Spiral bind books are a task for you
3. Your hand covers the numbers while playing cards (sigh)
4. Desks aren’t custom made for you
5. The video game remote is a nightmare
6. Tapes come out at the wrong end for you
7. Can openers can be a b*tch
8. Mugs aren’t your best friends
9. Getting through elbow wars all your life
10. Crosswords can be tough for you
11. Dealing with all this
12. Even ball-point pens don’t work in your favor
13. Scissors are simply torturing devices for you
Now that you know the struggles faced by a leftie, tag that leftie friend of yours to let them how you feel about their daily struggles.